Real estate is one of the biggest investments a person makes in life. It is mandatory to do a background check on the property, the builder, the price per sq. feet of the area and the profit. The below mentioned cites are currently the best options for property investments that will give you high returns. Currently the following are the top 7 cities’ that has a promising real estate scenario based on the city’s infrastructure, employment opportunities and rental returns.
With a perfect blend of modern day culture and traditional touch the city is famous for its pleasant climate and never ending traffic. Right now Hennur, Indira Nagar, KR Puram and Narasapuram are the four areas flourishing in real estate.
- Hennur, located in the northern part of the city is an upcoming residential area promising high returns.
- Indira Nagar and KR Puram also known as Krishnarajapuram located on the east of the city is the most appreciated residential and commercial area till date in Bangalore.
- Narasapuram is the place where most of the IT professionals would like to reside as it is very close by the office and for those who want to rent their house, you have your profit.
Wakad, Kalyani Nagar and Wagholi are the top three areas that host a good capital profit in Pune.
- Wakad’s rapid development is mostly due to the Mumbai-Pune expressway and the innumerable IT hubs surrounding the area. According to Solid Grounds report by indiaproperties.com 2014-2015 saw close to 35% price appreciation for properties in Wakad.
- Kalyani Nagar already being a famous residential locality, properties here get sold out pretty fast. This area has bagged a 22.5% price appreciation on its properties.
- Wagholi has shown a 32% price appreciation on apartments and a 45% appreciation for plots in the same area.
Chennai is one of the safest and loved metropolitan cities of the country.
- Apart from the bustling software world the OMR also offers a great panoramic view and a peaceful environment to live in. The current price trend of this locality is from Rs. 4153 to Rs. 5000 per sq ft.
- Next in line is the Grand Southern Trunk Road (GST road). The price trend of this area is from Rs 4185 to Rs 5000 per sq ft.
- Tambaram is the third most demanded area for real estate. The growing infrastructure and the steady urbanization make this a popular destination. In this area the property prices range from Rs 3500 to Rs 7032 per sq ft.
- Poonamalle High Road is also a much sought after locality for real estate investment. The property price ranges from Rs 3141 to 5107 per sq ft.
The top three localities in Hyderabad that draw the attention of real estate investors are Appa Junction, Gachibowli and Kukatpally.
- According to the data available on 99acres.com a 2BHK in Appa Junction can cost you anything between 25 to 50 lacs earning you a return rent of anything between Rs. 15000-18000 per month.
- The rates of properties in Gachibowli are around 40 lakhs and can fetch you a return rent of Rs.15000 per month. Gachibowli is one of the most active residential localities of Hyderabad.
- Kukatpally is another IT driven locality, which makes it to the list of properties with high returns. Investing on a 2BHK property here can earn you anything about Rs.10000-17000 per month. The market value of such properties ranges from 20 to 25 lakhs.
The best locations to invest here are Noida, Greater Noida and Noida Extension. These investments can fetch good assured rental return and capital appreciation once these projects are completed in 2 to 3 years time.
EM Bypass, Rajarhat, New Town, Behala are the most looked at places in case of property investment in this Bengal city.
- EM Bypass- Price per square feet ranges from Rs 4,400-Rs 8,000. A constant 10% appreciation has been noted here.
- Rajarhat- The average price per square feet is Rs. 3,800 and can go up to Rs. 4,800 per sq ft for certain high-end homes. The past seven years have seen a steady growth in the returns here.
- New Town- The properties here are priced between Rs 6,000 per sq ft – Rs 3,800 per sq ft.
- Behala- The average property prices in this area stand at around Rs 3,800 per sq ft, bringing it into the affordable range.
Sohna Road, NH8 and Sector 43 are currently the happening spots for real estate in this city of north. Properties here can expect an appreciation of 10%. Although, the prices per square feet vary with each area the investment is very much profitable.
The above cities have been listed as the top most cities to invest in real estate based on their infrastructure, urban culture. Investment is a huge task and needs great thought before making the big move. If you are looking to invest in Chennai, look for our properties here – www.urbantreehomes.com