Kolam is not just an art but is also a beautiful aspect of Margazhi and has its own significance. They are made outside the houses not only to welcome guests but also as an act of devotion for inviting Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and health.
Women of all age groups draw colourful and attractive designs in front of their houses early in the morning. It’s an experience in itself to watch them do it. It is a tradition that combines art with geometry to make colourful patterns.
After an overwhelming response from the #GoluContest, we’re back with the #UTKolamContest.
Gear up this festive season and indulge in our #Contest!
Share pictures of your beautiful Kolams and win Big! All you have to do is post the pictures of your beautiful kolam.
The contest ends on January 20th 2017. The best entry will receive a gift worth Rs.4000/-. Please go through the terms and conditions below and follow them.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The contest starts on 4th January 2017 and ends on 20th January 2017, 11:59 PM.
2. Take pictures of your beautiful Kolam and post it on the comments section. One selfie with your Kolam is mandatory to avoid malpractices.
3. Only the entries with a selfie will be taken into account. Pictures from internet or images which are not yours will not be encouraged.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. Three winners will get a surprise gift from Urban Tree.
1st winner: Voucher worth Rs. 4000/-
2nd winner: Voucher worth Rs. 3000/-
3rd winner: Voucher worth Rs. 2000/-
6. Urban Tree will decide the winners in a fair and unbiased manner.
7. Team Urban Tree reserves all rights to the contest.
8. We respect your privacy and we assure you that your information shall be kept confidential.
9. A collage of the images shall be made and posted on our social media pages.
10. The images shall be posted in an album and displayed on our social media pages.
So what are you waiting for? Put on your creative hats and take part in our ultimate kolam contest here: http://bit.ly/2i5BcbG