Navarathri is a time that is celebrated with lot of festivity both in North and southern parts of India. It is called Dusherra in the north and in south, families showcase dolls in 3 steps to 11 steps and invite family and friends to come and see the display of dolls. Every day is a celebration of different forms of Goddess Durga. Have you dolled up your home this Navarathri? Have 3 steps of pretty doll display or an extravagant display of 9 or 11 steps? Or have you gone a little more creative by displaying parks or a scene from Epics. Be it anything, if you have Golu in your house you have to do the below things!
Yay! The most awaited Golu contest is back!
If you were not able to participate it last time, this is your chance!
All you have to do is take a picture of your Golu decorations and send it to us through whatsapp on 7299299932 along with your name. What are you waiting for? Send your entries today!
The contest has been extended to October 18th and the last day to send your entry is October 18th, 2016. The best picture will get a gift worth Rs.5000/-. Please go through the terms and conditions below and follow them.
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest starts from 5th October 2016 and ends on 18th October 2016, 11:59 PM.
- Take pictures of your beautiful Golu decoration and send it to 7299299932 along with your name. One selfie with your Golu is mandatory to avoid malpractices.
- Entries with a selfie will only be taken into account. Pictures from internet or images which are not yours will not be encouraged.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Four winners will get a surprise gift from Urban Tree.
1st winner: Voucher worth Rs. 5000
2nd winner: Voucher worth Rs. 3000
3rd & 4th winner: Voucher worth Rs. 1500
- Urban Tree will decide the winners in a fair and unbiased manner.
- Urban tree reserves all rights to the contest.
- We respect your privacy and we assure you that your information shall be kept confidential.
- A collage of the images shall be made and posted on our social media pages.
- The images shall be posted in an album and displayed on our social media pages.
So share how you celebrated Golu this year! And wishing Happy Dussehra to all of you from team Urban Tree!