Though we stencil kolams and color kolams throughout the year for different occasions and festivities, it is the season of Margazhi that makes it more special. The foggy morning, the devotional chants, the steaming coffee and the women on the roads amidst all these weave the intricate kolams and that’s the beauty of Margazhi.
So, here’s Team Urban Tree again as every year, to treat and reward such artistic women. Before you bend down to sketch your winning kolam, follow the simple rules given below and participate in this year’s #UTKolamContest to WIN BIG.
- The contest starts on 2nd January 2019 and ends on 18th January 2019, 11:59 PM.
- Click a picture of your beautiful Kolam and post it in the comments section with the hashtag#UTKolamContest. One selfie with your Kolam is mandatory to avoid malpractices.
- Only the entries with a selfie will be taken into account. Pictures from internet or images which are not yours will not be encouraged.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Three Winners will get a surprise gift from Urban Tree
1st winner – voucher worth Rs.5000
2nd winner – voucher worth Rs.3000
3rd winner – voucher worth Rs.2000
- Urban Tree will decide the winners in a fair and unbiased manner and it reserves all rights to the contest.
- We respect your privacy and we assure you that your information shall be kept confidential.
- A collage of the images shall be made and posted on our social media pages.
- The contest is open to Tamil Nadu residents only.
Urban Tree has been conducting #UTKolamContest for almost 3 years now and through all the experiences and interactions with our audience, we’ve got to tell you some tips that would help increase the chances of your winning. Take it as a bonus from us 😉
- Keep the angle straight and click it right. Let your complete effort fit in the frame.
- Don’t forget to click a selfie. Your kolam can be the most beautiful one but without a selfie, hmmm no, we’re not considering it.
- Post your entry only in the comments section of the original post and use the hashtag #UTKolamContest
It’s very simple, right? While you put on your creative kolam tomorrow morning before the dawn, just a click a picture of it and post it here with the hashtag #UTKolamContest Good luck folks!